BIM (Building Information Modeling)
Digitizing-, modeling- and consulting services for projects that are carried out after the BIM-method
Digitizing-, Modeling- and consulting services for projects that are carried out after the BIM method. BIM represents the concept of holistic data-modelling that covers all phases of a building life cycle, from planning via construction right up to running and finally to the dismantling. All relevant data will be depicted in a digital and intelligent 3D model which will be available to each specialist discipline involved in the building project. By means of such a model it is possible to derive all necessary planning views – not only geometrical like ground plans, views, cuts but also technical data for example room books and component lists.
We, the Wuttke Ingenieure, are specialized in creating intelligent 3D models by using the software Revit and Autodesk. We model on the basis of provided plans as well as on own measurements – scan to BIM.
Because of our extensive experience we can provide you the following business models:
structure Building services
Infrastructure (BIM – the solution for civil engineering)
- Kick-off-event: definition of timing, scope of supply, accuracy and level of detail. The summary is shown in a BIM-processing plan.
- Digitization – Quick and precise survey of the geometry with state-of-the-art technology like laser scanner, drones, tachymeter as well as the registration of the desired technical data.
- Data management – Georeferencing and the integration of factual- and measured as well as exisiting data.
- Modelling – semi-automatic processing of point clounds, data and other documents into a model and seamless integration of technical data and component property with the software Revit
- Delivery – Delivery of a 3D model and plans (ground plans, cuts and views) as well as room books or part lists offered from the cloud via BIM 360 Team
We define as-built documentation as digitisation of the building’s current condition. This can be the final state of the building or an intermediate result of the construction phase. The acquisition of intermediate results supports the documentation, the quantity takeoff and the preservation of evidence.
By means of the BIM-center at our site in Chemnitz, we created an area for the exchange of expertise concerning BIM. The BIM-center consists of several work places with high performant PCs for our BIM coordinators, a meeting space with a touch screen monitor allowing us meetings directly on the 3D model and a training centre with a projector which offers space for 25 people.
We provide you with expert support in your project and together, we set up an individual BIM- processing plan. In the plan is defined amongst others the project informations, appointments, persons responsible, BIM goals, interfaces, spatial reference and requirements for software and hardware.
All services from the first idea, through the planning phase on to completion of the project
Digital spatial data
Surveying services for the complete life cycle of real estates.
Top-accuracy measurements in the submillimetre range